- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 5 servings
French fried fish fillet dinner.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen fish fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup tartar saue
- 1 ( 3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the fish into 5 servings pieces.
- Arrange the fish, single layer, in an 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle the salt over.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cover with the tartar and then sprinkle the onions over. Return to the oven and continue heating until the onions are crisp.