- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: makes 8
Delicious crepes filled with fruit.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups cut-up frech fruit
- Mix together the eggs, milk, flour and cinnamon.
- Use the vegetable oil spray to grease a 6-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon in enough batter, just enough to cover the bottom of the skillet. Cook until light browned and flip, brown the other side.
- Remove from the heat and fill with the fruit.