- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Oo la la! French Crepes are versatile and can be filled with savory or sweet goodies. Try these with a bit of butter and a sprinkling of lemon juice and confectioner's sugar.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- confectioner's sugar for sprinkling
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides. Blend for another 15 minutes or until smooth. Refrigerate batter for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly oil griddle, skillet or crepe pan and spread out a ladle of batter about 6 inches in diameter.
- Spread warm crepes with butter. Fold in half and then in half again. Arrange on a plates. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.