- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
French radishes are similar to traditional radishes but are fresher tasting and a bit less sharp in flavor. Serve this dish with some fluffy scrambled eggs and buttered scones.
- 1 bunch French Breakfast Radishes
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Cider Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh Parsley (flat leaf), Chopped
- Cut off the tops of the radishes and wash in a basin of cold water to remove all of the dirt and grit.
- Slice the radishes in half and then place into a pot of boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove the radishes from the hot water and place in a cold water bath to stop from cooking, drain and pat dry.
- Transfer the radishes to a salad bowl along with the fresh parsley, and drizzle with the oil and the vinegar. Sprinkle the mixture with a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste and then toss to combine.