- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Garnish French Asparagus Soup with chopped hard cooked eggs and pimento strips.
- 1 pound chopped asparagus spears, cooked and drained
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon each dry mustard, salt
- 1/2 teaspoon capers
- 1/2 teaspoon capers juice
- dash of pepper
- chopped hard cooked eggs and pimento strips for garnishing
- Place all ingredients in blender container. Process at high speed until thoroughly combined. Pour into 2 quart saucepan. Heat to serving temperature. Garnish with eggs and pimento strips.