- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This mixed drink blends Spanish liqueur with French brandy in a cranberry and lemon-based cocktail.
- 2 ounces Licor 43 Cuarenta y Tres
- 2 ounces Courvoisier Cognac
- 1 ounce Cranberry and Citrus Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 medium lemon
- Orange twist to garnish
- Place the Licor 43, Cognac, and cranberry sauce in a cocktail shaker and muddle until combined.
- Pour in the lemon juice and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a chilled rocks cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the orange twist and serve immediately.