- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8-10
Blueberry popovers make a delicious and nutrious breakfast.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup flour
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup small blueberries, rinsed and drained
- Coat 8-10 muffin cups with the cooking spray. DO NOT preheat the oven.
- Gently beat the eggs. Mix in the milk, flour, and salt. Stir only enough to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries, and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, or until they are golden and puffy.