- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Cute teddy bear face biscuit snacks.
- Vegetable spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup sesame or sunflower seeds
- 36 raisins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking sheet with the vegetable spray.
- Separate the biscuits. Cut three of them into sixths for the ears and noses.
- Roll the whole pieces into balls and roll in the seeds. Set on the sheet and flatten just a bit. Roll three of the cut pieces int balls to form the ears and nose. Use 2 raisins in the ears, 2 for the nose and 2 for eyes. Repeat for all the biscuits.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.