- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Frankfuters, sauce and noodle dinner.
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 6 frankfurters
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 cups medium noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp American cheese
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients to make the sauce.
- Cut the frankfurters in third and brown in the butter. Add in the noodles and pour the sauce over.
- Cook over low heat for 25 minutes, or until done. Top with cheese.