- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Franco's Tomato Sauce for Pasta is perfect for your vegetarian guests.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 meduim onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley for garnish
- Brown onions and garlic in oil. Be careful not to burn garlic. Drain tomatoes reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Blend tomatoes 4 seconds in a blender; pour into pan and stir. Add other ingredients.
- Place macaroni on platter and add sauce, cheese and parsley.