- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This version of the French Kiss Cocktail is a bit more sleek and sexy than the traditional heavy cream blend. Use a clear white-chocolate liqueur like DeKuyper.
- 1-1/2 ounces orange-infused vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces white-chocolate liqueur
- Orange peel to garnish
- Cocoa powder to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the vodka and the white-chocolate liqueur.
- Vigorously stir the mixture for about 30 seconds to chill and then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel and dust with some cocoa powder. Serve immediately.