- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic cocktail with serious flavor; this drink gets its sheen from the addition of a large egg white.
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- 1 large egg white
- 3 dashes Orange Bitters
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer.
- Put the bourbon, lemon juice, simple syrup, absinthe, and egg white into a cocktail shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
- Open the shaker and add a handful of ice, then close and shake the mixture vigorously for another 20 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and top with bitters.