- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 10
Four Layer Dessert is four layers of chocolatey goodness!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- chocolate curls for garnish
- 1st Layer: Combine flour, nuts and margarine. Press into a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 2nd Layer: Blend together cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and Cool Whip. Spread on first layer.
- 3rd Layer: Mix and beat until thick the pudding and milk. Spread on 2nd layer.
- Final Layer: Spread with Cool Whip. Garnish with chocolate curls. Refrigerate until ready to serve.