- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Four Cheese Ball is a versatile appetizer because you can make 1 large cheese ball or 2 smaller ones.
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients except pecans and parsley in a large bowl; mix well. Chill.
- Shape into 1 large ball or 2 smaller ones. Roll in pecans or parsley. Serve at room temperature with crackers.