- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
Four Bean Enchiladas are filled with navy, garbanzo, pinto and kidney beans. Vegetarians choose your beans!
- 16, 6 inch tortillas
- 1, 15 ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1, 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1, 15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1, 15 ounce can navy or great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1, 11 ounce can condensed cheddar cheese or nacho cheese soup
- 1, 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1, 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pitted olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until warm.
- For filling: Combine beans and cheese soup. Spoon about 1/3 cup filling into one end of each tortilla. Starting at the end with the filling, roll up each tortilla. Arrange tortillas, seam side down, in 8 individual au gratin dishes or two 2-quart rectangular baking dishes.
- In a bowl, stir together the enchilada sauce and tomato sauce; pour over tortillas. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes for au gratin dishes or 30 minutes for baking dishes or until heated through. Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with olives and green pepper.