- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Equal parts of bourbon, pomegranate liqueur and fresh lemon juice make this ruby-colored cocktail a well-balanced mixed drink.
- 1 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- orange wheel and cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange wheel and cherry, and then serve immediately.