- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: makes 10
Fun pancakes in the shape of a foot. Sure to delight the kids in the morning!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Vegetable oil spray
- Mix together the flours, baking powder, salt and sugar. Stir in margarine, egg and milk with a fork. Fold in the pecans.
- Spoon the batter into a peanut shape onto a greased hot griddle.
- Drop 5 drops of batter at one end to form the toes, use a turkey baster if needed.
- Heat until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup or jam.