- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-3/4 pounds
A seriously simple way to satisfy your sweet tooth-- sweet, rich and delicious fudge.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line an 8x9-inch square baking pan with wax paper; set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat. Stir mixture until all of the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat and mix in the chopped nuts and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking pan and spread evenly. Chill for 2 hours.
- Remove fudge from pan, peel off wax paper and place on hard surface. Cut into small squares.