- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Food Processor Cheese Souffle is an easy way to enjoy a classic dish.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 11 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- Attach steel blade to food processor. Combine eggs, cream, Parmesan, mustard, salt and pepper in processor container. Process mixture until smooth.
- Add Cheddar cheese and cream cheese while processor is running. Process until cheeses are incorporated, then for 5 seconds longer. Pour into a butter souffe dish. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.