- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Dip Italian bread cubes into Fondue Italiano, a cheesy blend of sauce and ground beef.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 12 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Chianti
- Italian bread cubes
- Brown ground beef in a saucepan. Drain. Combine beef with spaghetti sauce mix and tomato sauce in fondue pot. Add cheeses gradually, stirring over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Blend cornstarch and Chianti together; add to cheese mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly. Serve with bread cubes.