- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Using figs in cocktails creates a slightly thicker consistency due to its reaction with the alcohol and sugar.
- 3 fresh figs, diced
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 ounces Organic Vodka
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce raw organic agave syrup to taste
- Fresh organic mint, leaf garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the fig and elderflower liqueur into a cocktail shaker and muddle with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add the ice, vodka, lemon juice, and agave syrup and shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Place a mint leaf into the prepared cocktail glass and then pour in the mixture. Serve immediately.