- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Equal parts of Benedictine, yellow Chartreuse and fresh lemon juice are mixed with Bols Genever in this complex cocktail with herbal undertones.
- 1-1/2 ounces Bols Genever
- 3/4 ounce Benedictine
- 3/4 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.