- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
With its intense blue color and spicy clove and lime-infused taste, this drink is perfect for a fun cocktail party with friends.
- 1 ounce blue curaçao
- 1 ounce light rum
- 3/4 ounce Velvet Falernum
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- Orange twist, to garnish
- Place enough ice in a cocktail shaker to fill halfway, and then pour in all of the ingredients except for the garnish.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 25 seconds and then strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with an orange twist and serve immediately.