- Prep: 4 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie is no bake and combines all your favorite flavors.
- 1, 9 inch chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons chocolate flavored syrup
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Turn into crust. Drizzle syrup over top of pie; gently swirl with spoon. Chill 4 hours or until set.