- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2-4 people
This popular sandwhich is made with marshmellow fluff, peanut butter and white bread and is loved by children and adults alike. Enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite after-school sandwich in liquid form with this innovative martini! Indulging in a fluffernutter was never so fun!
- 4 1/2 ounces of marshmellow fluff vodka
- 3 tablespoons of melted peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of freshly whipped cream
- crushed peanuts
- Pour about 4 ice cubes into a martini mixer. Pour vodka into mixer and shake.
- Using a spoon, swirl melted peanut butter into the inside of a chilled martini glass. Dip the rims into water and roll in the crushed peanuts.
- Pour chilled vodka into the martini glass and garnish with whipped cream and fresh peanuts. Enjoy!