- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Real grenadine will give this cocktail a pale orange color instead of the electric pink hue the preservative-ridden type will create.
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 barspoon fresh sweet vermouth
- 1/4 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1 splash real pomegranate grenadine
- Lime zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime zest twist and then serve immediately.