- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This refreshing gin-based cooler is made with grenadine to give it a bit more sweetness and a touch of color.
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Club soda or ginger ale
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 Fresh strawberry and a slice of lime to garnish
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar into the prepared glass with a splash of club soda to dissolve.
- Fill the chilled glass with ice and then add the gin and the grenadine.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lime slice and the strawberry and serve immediately.