- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It is suggested that you make your own cranberry gastrique for this tequila-based cocktail, otherwise substitute it with some cranberry liqueur.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 barspoons cranberry gastrique
- Lime slice to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the tequila, fresh lime juice, simple syrup and cranberry gastrique into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with a lime. Serve immediately.