- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 serving
An upside down sundae treat.
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons nonfat whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 tablespoons carob or chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 scoop favorite flavor ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Sprinkle the nuts into the bottom of your dish. Spread whipped topping to cover the entire bottom. Add the peanut butter and chocolate syrup and sprinkle in the coconut. Finally and the ice cream and spread to smooth and reach to the edges.