- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked pork roast.
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2-2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine the stuffing, broth and onions in a medium bowl, place in the slow cooker. Top with the roast.
- In a small bowl mix together the jam and vinegar. Brush over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Stir stuffing before serving.