- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Slow cooked cod fillets with orange and lemon peels.
- 1 1/2 pounds cod fish fillets
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with butter cooking spray.
- Arrange the fish in the bottom of the slow cooker. Add in the onions and fruit peels. Finally drizzle the butter over.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2-2 hours.