- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Club soda gives plain fruit juice an enjoyable effervescence, while a scoop of ice cream provides a creamy addition of flavor.
- 1 cup fruit juice, divided
- 1-1/2 cups club soda or seltzer, divided
- 1/2 cup ice, divided
- 2 small scoops ice cream, divided
- Lemon or lime wedges
- Evenly divide the juice between 2 glasses and then top each with the club soda, a few cubes of ice and a lemon or lime wedge.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass and then serve immediately.