- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked chicken breasts in tomato sauce with mushrooms.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place the chicken in a crock pot.
- Combine the sauce, mushrooms, water and seasoning in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours. Serve over rice.