- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
Five Can Chicken Casserole mixes up quick and tastes great.
- 1 1/2 large cans chicken, boned
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken with rice soup
- 1 medium can chow mein noodles
- 1 can evaporated milk
- regular milk, optional
- crushed potato chips
- Mix all ingredients together except potato chips and regular milk in a 2 quart casserole. If mixture is too thick, add a small amount of regular milk. Sprinkle top with potato chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.