- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This recipe for Fish Stuffing Bake combines white fish filets with herb seasoned stuffing to form a flavorful main dish the entire family will enjoy.
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 medium carrot, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 cup herb seasoned stuffing
- 6 fresh or thawed frozen firm white fish fillet (cod, haddock or halibut) (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Place the water, 2 tablespoons of butter, the carrots and the green pepper into a large saucepan over medium-high heat, and bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, take the pan off the heat and stir in the stuffing.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the fish along the sides of a baking dish and then transfer the stuffing to the middle of the dish.
- Melt the remaining butter in a bowl in the microwave, and then add the lemon juice and the parsley. Stir the mixture well to combine and then drizzle over the fish fillets.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake the fish and stuffing for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.