- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Try this baked fish sandwich recipe instead of cold sandwich with lunch meats.
- 6 raw breaded fish portions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 slices toasted, buttered bread
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- Place frozen fish portions on a well greased cookie sheet.
- Drizzle melted butter over fish.
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Bake at 500 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place toast on a cookie sheet.
- Place a fish portion on each piece of toast.
- Top with a piece of swiss cheese
- Broil about 3 inches from source of heat until cheese melts.