- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 2-3
Even picky eaters will love Fish Delight.
- 1 package Stouffer's spinach souffle
- 1 pound white fish fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to season fillets
- Line baking dish with partially defrosted spinach souffle. Place seasoned fillets on top.
- Combine sour cream and wine, spread over fish. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.