- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Spreading Japanese spiced mayonnaise onto fish fillets, and then coating in panko breadcrumbs makes a crisp, yet moist fillet.
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 1-1/2 pound firm white fish fillets 1/2-inch thick, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and coat a baking pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Mince the lime zest and place into a small bowl with the lime juice, wasabi paste and the mayonnaise. Mix to combine.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish fillets with a few pinches of salt and pepper, spread with the mayonnaise mixture and then coat in panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the fish into the baking pan, drizzle with the melted butter and then place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a side of green beans and additional mayonnaise.