- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Use your favorite fresh or frozen fish fillets for Fish Almondine.
- 4 fish fillets, fresh or frozen, thawed, about 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- fresh lemon wedges for garnish
- Sprinkle fish with flour seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Pan fry in hot oil until lighthy browned on both sides, about 6 minutes. Remove fish to warm platter.
- Add remaining salt, pepper and fresh lemon juice to oil in pan. Heat and pour over fish. Brown almonds lightly in pan. Sprinkle over fish; garnish with fresh lemon wedges and parsley.