- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Use your favorite catch of the day for Fish A La Francaise.
- whole fish, cleaned and scaled
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced thin
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 stick butter, cut in pieces
- Place fish in baking pan. Stuff inside fish with half of eggs, tomatoes, garlic and lemon; season with salt and pepper. Place remainder of ingredients on top of fish. Add 1 cup water. Sprinkle with parsley, paprika salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.