- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A great drink to enjoy on a hot summer day, make this light, rum-based sour concoction with light Puerto Rican rum.
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/2 teaspoon simple syrup
- 2 ounces light Puerto Rican rum
- juice of 1 lime
- Wedge of lime and 2 brandied cherries to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass with fresh ice cubes.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and 2 brandied cherries, and then serve immediately.