- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Spicy hamburgers with pepper jack cheese.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Heat the grill to high.
- Mix together the beef, onion, green chilies, breadcrumbs, egg, beef bouillon and cayenne pepper. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill for 5 minutes per side and top with a slice of cheese for the final 2 minutes.
- Serve on bun with additional toppings.