- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 to 6 People
Fresh vegetables are the star in this fiesta fajitas recipe! Add in grilled chicken or shrimp for added protein!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 flour tortillas
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic.
- Add in peppers and stir well. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in onions and saute for additional 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve fiesta vegetables with warm tortillas.