- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Every day is a party with Fiesta Taco Dip.
- 1 can refried beans, no fat
- 1, 12 ounce container Deans Guacamole Dip
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1, 4 ounce can chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 jar prepared salsa
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Spread sour cream over beans, then spread the guacamole dip, followed by salsa. Next, layer with green onions, then tomatoes, then cheese. Top the cheese layer with chilies and olives.