- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Soft taco layered casserole dinner.
- 1 pound taco flavored ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces Colby cheese, grated
- 6 flour tortillas.
- Combine the beef and tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place a tortilla in the bottom of a casserole dish. Spread meat mixture over and sprinkle with cheese. Repeat, ending with a tortilla on top sprinkled with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.