- Prep: 1 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 2 cups
The perfect salsa for tortilla dipping, enjoy this zesty recipe made with roasted tomatoes and chiles.
- 10 Roma tomatoes, roasted
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, roasted
- 1 Anaheim chile pepper, roasted
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, roasted
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices, roasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.