- Prep: 3 hr 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 40 min
- Serving: 12
Fiesta Guacamole Dip is Mucho Gusto!
- 2, 15 ounce cans refried beans
- 1, 14 ounce can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1, 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- For garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese
- chopped tomatoes
- green onions, sliced
- ripe olives, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine beans and chilies and spread on a large serving plate. Combine sour cream and taco seasoning and spoon over bean mixture; spread evenly. In small bowl, mash avocados, stir in lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Just before serving garnish with cheese, tomatoes, green onions and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.