- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple ground beef patty dinner with a rice and corn gravy.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) box beef-flavored rice mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 2 cups water
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and form into small patties. Arrange in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients, except the salsa, and pour over the patties. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Serve with the salsa generously spread over top.