- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 4
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 4 teaspoons Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- 1/3 cup hot pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (cored, 1/2-inch thick) or canned pineapple rings
- Coat chops with jerk seasoning; set aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, microwave jelly, pineapple juice and ginger on High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
- Grill pork over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, turning once. Baste frequently with glaze.
- During last 3 minutes of grilling time, place pineapple rings on the grill. Baste with jelly mixture. Grill pineapple until heated through.
- Serve pork chops with pineapple.