- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 cups
This hot, hot, hot version of guacamole will leave you asking for more cerveza por favor! Fiery Guacamole is great for parties, but have something on hand to help extinguish the heat!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 scallions, finely chopped
- 1-2 chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cilantro sprig for garnish
- Put the avocado into a large bowl and mash them with a fork or masher. Allow for chunks if you'd like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with the salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste. Garnish with the cilantro sprig.